Goosehead Releases 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance Report
“We are committed to upholding our operating principles, which start with uncompromising integrity in all we do,” said
Some highlights of the report include:
- Community involvement: As strong believers in a philanthropic culture, Goosehead’s executives support numerous charitable organizations including: Folds of Honor North Texas,
Community Partnersof Dallas, Houston Food Bank, The Equal Justice Initiative, NICU Helping Hands and Hope Supply Company, to name a few. Additionally, in 2021, Goosehead founders Mark and Robyn Jonesmade a philanthropic gift of $101 millionto Montana State University’s College of Nursing– the largest donation ever to a nursing school in the U.S.
- Employee recruitment: Since 2018, Goosehead has grown its workforce at a compound annual growth rate of 47%, bringing its total employees to 1,290. Goosehead employees currently own nearly 5% of Goosehead’s outstanding share capital and have the opportunity to participate in an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Learning and development: Twice a year Goosehead invites all employees to apply for an internal Leadership Development Program, where emerging leaders are selected based on their performance and demonstrated propensity for servant leadership. Goosehead also conducts regular town hall meetings, during which it receives vital feedback from its agent and franchise network – Goosehead made over 3,000 platform improvements in 2021 based on this feedback.
- Diversity and inclusion: Goosehead prides itself on its diverse and inclusive culture. More than half of Goosehead’s employees and managers are women and nearly 40% of its workforce identifies as racially diverse.
- Environmental impact: Goosehead maintains a fully paperless client experience and operational environment and has done so since 2015.
- Cyber and data security: Our management team understands the importance of information security and is committed to protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all sensitive data we maintain, including information about clients and individuals who work at or do business with Goosehead. Goosehead does not sell client data and protects personal information through control and technical safeguards.
To read the full report, visit: ir.gooseheadinsurance.com/esg
Goosehead (NASDAQ: GSHD) is a rapidly growing and innovative independent personal lines insurance agency that distributes its products and services throughout
Phone: (214) 838-5290
Email: email@example.com; IR@goosehead.com;
Source: Goosehead Insurance, Inc.